I have decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday! It is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and The Bookish! Every week is a new topic and there are a lot of past ones I will probably respond to as well! This weeks topic is Mothers Day! So here are ten books that I am trying to convince my mom to read! (Or rather 8 because I couldn’t think of ten!)
- The Host bt Stephanie Meyer
- Life and Other Near-Death Experiences by Camille Pagan
- Four Past Midnight by Stephen King – She has already read this one but she has been talking about rereading it for years!
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- The Black Mage Series by Rachel E. Carter
- The Song of Fire and Ice Series by George R.R. Martin – We watched the show together and I want us to read the books together as well!
- The Postcard Killers by James Patterson
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
What are some books you would recommend to your mom? Or what do you think I should add to this list?