I could not be happier to say goodbye to 2017, but before I do I want to look back at my favorite books that I read this year!
I did not read as much as I would have liked this year, but I did read some amazing books! These lists are in order!
My Top Three Series’s from 2017 are:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- The Black Mage Series (First Year) by Rachel E. Carter
- The Grisha Trilogy (Shadow and Bone) by Leigh Bardugo
My Top 5 Individual Books from 2017 are:
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (Part of a Duology but I haven’t read the other half yet)
- The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King (First book in a Trilogy. I read the second one as well, but The first one was drastically better.)
- Life and Other Near Death Experiences by Camille Pagan
What were your favorite books from 2017?