I am starting the year off right with a very long TBR list! With a goal to read 60 books in 2018, I only need to read 5 books a month, but I want to overshoot that goal. By a lot! So I have 12 books on my January TBR list!
My January TBR List is as follows:
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
- The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
- The Green Mile by Stephen King
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
I can’t wait to get started on this list! Some of them will be audiobooks. Some of them will be e-books. Some of them will be physical books. I will have several of them going at one time. I might post reviews. I might not. We shall see!
What is your reading goal for 2018? What is your TBR list for January?